Cheap Lodges and Guesthouse accommodation in Montagu South Africa
Surrounded by beautiful architecture, gentle hot springs and magnificent nature trails, Montagu, South Africa makes an excellent destination for lodge vacation and outdoor activities. Beside some great hotels it also features spectacular wildlife and gardens at the Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, suitable for nature lovers.
Rock climbing, mounting biking, scenic hikes and spectacular sight-seeing are some of the most popular activities you can do in Montagu, South Africa. A nice hotel would make your visit relaxing, especially after a busy day in Montagu. If you want to get a cheap hotel, you can go to www.Hotelsnapper.com for a price comparison to book the finest accommodation that suits your budget.
The best months to visit Montagu are April and May. The weather is absolutely perfect for surfing, volleyball, shopping and partying. It is also perfect for a game of golf at the Montagu Golf Club and for wineland day trips. At night, you can spend a relaxing evening with your friends, relatives or spouse in a hotel that gives you access to a pool or spa.
Montagu has been known to provide exceptional hotel accommodations and exciting activities for tourists and vacationers. There are also a lot of places to shop for souvenirs and gift items. Some of them include the following:
- Blaze Sport. A popular place to shop for clothing and promotional items from across South Africa.
- Oak Avenue Fine Linens. Offers luxury bed and table linens for guests.
- Montagu Dried Fruit. The best place to buy dried fruit and nuts in South Africa.
Montagu has many hotels and lodging accommodations. If you are planning your vacation, check out the following list of hotels:
- Avalon Springs Hotel. Uitvlugt Street, Montagu 6720 South Africa
- Sanbona Wildlife Reserve. Die Vlakte, Route 62, Montagu 6720 South Africa
- Montagu Hotel. 27 Bath Street, Montagu South Africa
- Mimosa Lodge. 19 Church St, Breede River/Winelands 6720
- Malherbe Guesthouse. 17 Long Street, Montagu, Western Cape
- Airlies BandB. 36 Bad street, Montagu, Western Cape
- Montagu Vines. 2 Tanner Street, Montagu, Western Cape
- Montagu Four Seasons. 56 Bath Street, Montagu, Western Cape
Montagu is packed with lots of restaurants where tourists and travelers can experience fine dining in South Africa. You can taste many delicacies and mouthwatering dishes in Montagu. Here are some great restautants in the city:
- Cabrières Café. Contact (+27 72 415 1007)
- Ye Olde Tavern. Contact (023-6142398)
- Mimosa Lodge Restaurant. Contact (+27 23 614 2351)
- Piccolo Tesoro. Contact ( Cell. 082 390 5510)
- The Orchard. Contact (+023 614 3454)
- De Oude Kombuis. Contact ( Cell. 083 350 1616)
- Café@Mimosa. Contact ( +023 614 2351)
- The Victorian. Contact (+27 23 6142440)
- Cogmans Restaurant. Contact (+27 23 614-1150)
- Die Stal. Contact (082 324 4318 )
From the moment of your arrival to the last minute of your vacation, Montagu offers lots of places to visit and exciting activities for everyone. These include: